The development of transport infrastructure and construction is inextricably linked with the activities of factories and plants. The enterprises of the capital
amount to billions of rubles of investments and hundreds of new developments and research per year.
Now there are more than 3,000 industrial enterprises
concentrated in Moscow, over 700
of them are large and medium-sized
. In total, more than 700 thousand people
are employed in the Moscow industry.
About 500 new industrial enterprises have started operating in the capital only in the last 5 years, more than 30% of them operate in high-tech industries.
Particular attention is paid to enterprises that have received special status: they receive the most significant benefits that allow them to direct the money saved on paying taxes and rent to scientific research and expansion or modernization of production.The Special Economic Zone (SEZ) "Technopolis Moscow"
was created in 2005.
Special status:42 technology parks
- There are 5 sites with a total area of 223 hectares.
- And 91 high-tech enterprises have the status of a resident.
are objects of innovative infrastructure of the city of Moscow, key points of growth of technological entrepreneurship, created on the basis of industrial enterprises, scientific organizations or as part of the implementation of investment projects.64 industrial complexes
– this status can be obtained by enterprises of the scientific sphere and manufacturing industries.13 investment priority projects (IPP)
are new projects for the creation of technology parks, industrial parks, industrial complexes, objects in the field of education, culture and art (7 of them are technology parks under construction)
Another priority of Moscow is the development of innovations and the creation of an ecosystem in the city that would ensure the cooperation of various companies among themselves and with the city authorities. For this purpose, the Moscow Innovation Cluster
was created. The key task of which is to promote the creation of new innovative projects.Cluster programs help to attract investments and to find partners.
- MIC unites 36 thousand participants and partners from different fields – technology companies, startups, industrial enterprises, research and educational institutions.
- There are 1,400 innovative projects in the cluster database.
- 206 federal and regional support measures are available to cluster participants and partners.